Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mommy goes back to work!




Last weekend mom decided to take advice from Grandma Jane and MeMe. She started feeding me this really weird stuff with a spoon. I am sure about it, but it sure does make me sleep a long time. I average 71/2 hours since I started eating it! Mom is really happy about it because she had to go back to work last Thursday and she didn't want to be tired all day long at school.

No comments:

Pink/Brown

Pink

I am growing everyday!

  • 19 months: 25lbs 35 inches
  • 1 year: 21lbs not sure how long MeMe took me and mommy needs to find out:)
  • 9 month check up: 18lbs 27 1/2 inches
  • 6 month check up: 16lbs 1oz 26inches
  • 4 month check up: 13lbs 1oz 23 3/4inches
  • 2 month check up: 10lbs 4oz 21 3/4 inches

Delaney

Delaney

About Me

United States
Hi my name is Delaney Jane. I am 1 years old I weighed 6lbs 4oz and was 19 inches long. I was very tiny, but I am growing very fast.