Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Last weekend



















We had a busy weekend. First Grandma GIGI, Grandpa Pat and Great Grandma Rori came to stay with us Thursday night. We went to Jessica's baseball game. Then uncle Ryan and Aunt Kristy got their marriage blessed Friday afternoon and we went to their house for dinner. A bad storm hit, so we had to stay at MeMe and Papa's house Friday night. We did not have any electricity. There was no damage to our house thank goodness! Here are some pictures from the weekend.

1 comment:

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

Delaney....you are too cute. Tell your Gigi and Grandpa hello from us!

Pink/Brown

Pink

I am growing everyday!

  • 19 months: 25lbs 35 inches
  • 1 year: 21lbs not sure how long MeMe took me and mommy needs to find out:)
  • 9 month check up: 18lbs 27 1/2 inches
  • 6 month check up: 16lbs 1oz 26inches
  • 4 month check up: 13lbs 1oz 23 3/4inches
  • 2 month check up: 10lbs 4oz 21 3/4 inches

Delaney

Delaney

About Me

United States
Hi my name is Delaney Jane. I am 1 years old I weighed 6lbs 4oz and was 19 inches long. I was very tiny, but I am growing very fast.