Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I am getting so smart!

In the past week I have learned to clap my hands when mommy sings "if your happy and you know it" I also learned to wave to people. I am not sure if I am saying hi or bye bye, but I am really good at it. I was waving to this lady at the park the whole time I was swinging.
Mommy also took me down the slide at the park. I get really nervous right before I start to slide, but once I am at the bottom I realize it was fun!
Gigi and Grandpa Pat and Greatgrandma Rori watched me all day on Sat. I got to go to the UNO football game and then we hung out at Uncle Ryan and Aunt Kristy's house. Mommy and Daddy went to a wedding and then had a date night. They had fun, but they really missed me:)
Mommy will post some new pictures soon!

No comments:

Pink/Brown

Pink

I am growing everyday!

  • 19 months: 25lbs 35 inches
  • 1 year: 21lbs not sure how long MeMe took me and mommy needs to find out:)
  • 9 month check up: 18lbs 27 1/2 inches
  • 6 month check up: 16lbs 1oz 26inches
  • 4 month check up: 13lbs 1oz 23 3/4inches
  • 2 month check up: 10lbs 4oz 21 3/4 inches

Delaney

Delaney

About Me

United States
Hi my name is Delaney Jane. I am 1 years old I weighed 6lbs 4oz and was 19 inches long. I was very tiny, but I am growing very fast.