Friday, January 2, 2009
Florida
We are having so much fun in Florida. The weather is great. 78 and sunny. I love it here! I was still feeling a little under the weather, and I am getting my 2 front teeth. Mommy and Daddy feel really bad for me. I have been really well behaved considering I don't feel that well.
We met this really nice man named Joe. He is MeMe and Papa's friend. He hangs out with us at the pool and watched the sunset. He also comes up to our condo for dinner every night. I love waving to him. He calls me SWEETHART, in his eastcoast accent.
MeMe and Papa's friends Sherry and Greg from New Jersey came to stay for a couple nights too. They have three little kids, Gregory, Leo and Vivian. Vivian is only one month younger than me. It is fun hanging out with her!
Check out some of these pictures.
I didn't like the sand the other day, but now I am getting used to it! Ahhhhhh I can not believe Mommy put this picture up. How EMBARRASING!
Daddy and Joe!
Daddy, Mommy, Me and my new friend Vivian!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pink/Brown
Pink
I am growing everyday!
- 19 months: 25lbs 35 inches
- 1 year: 21lbs not sure how long MeMe took me and mommy needs to find out:)
- 9 month check up: 18lbs 27 1/2 inches
- 6 month check up: 16lbs 1oz 26inches
- 4 month check up: 13lbs 1oz 23 3/4inches
- 2 month check up: 10lbs 4oz 21 3/4 inches
Delaney's Friends
Delaney
About Me
- Delaney Jane Feltz
- United States
- Hi my name is Delaney Jane. I am 1 years old I weighed 6lbs 4oz and was 19 inches long. I was very tiny, but I am growing very fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment