Uncle Ryan and baby Joey
Me checking Joey out. I love him!
Joey in his bumbo. I remember when I used to sit in a funny chair like that!
Today my cousin Joey got Baptised. He is sooooo cute. He smiles all the time and I think he is already almost as tall as me. Mommy and Daddy are his Godparents, so during church they had to go watch the water get poured on his head. Joey slept through the whole ordeal. If I remember correctly I totally cried. Mommy said I was the only baby that cried. But, can you blame me who wants cold water poured on their head when they have absolutly no idea what is going on. I know I would be way better now. Ecspecially now that I am 1.
Other news....
Now that I am 1 mommy tries to trick me and put milk in my bottle. She can not fool me and I absolutly will not drink that stuff when I am expecting delicious formula. I still use my bink from time to time, but mostly just to keep me entertained at the gym daycare or in church. I love to cuddle with my blanket when I sleep. I think I am going through a growth spert, because I get super tired at 6:30pm. I just can not stay up late anymore;) I am not walking yet. I would rather crawl. You know I am good at it and walking in darn hard and takes lots of concentration. I know how to say a couple words. Sometime I try to repeat people, but I am not sure they know what I am saying. Talking is hard too. My favorite words to say are Dadadadad and mamamamama. I also know how to say uuuooo. I am not sure how to spell that:) I say is when I throw my sippy cup on the floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment