Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fun in Fort Dodge

I like to crawl up the slide:) All of us on our way to the park!
Right before Mommy gave us all oreos in the parking lot.
Lunch at Godfathers! YUM!YUM!
Emma acting like a monster!
Last week my babysitter went on vacation, so I spent a lot of time with Grandma Gigi. Monday adn Tuesday I went to my cousin Joey's house to get babysat, because Grandma Gigi was already watching Joey. She did a great job, but I think we wore her out:) Then I headed off to Fort Dodge for the rest of the week. I didn't get to see my mom and dad for 3 days! I thougt they deserted me, but then my mommy showed up to pick me up. We stayed in Fort Dodge for a couple more days. I got to see all my little friends. It was sooooo fun. Mommy got to see her friends too. Some she hadn't seen for months! She was very happy. Here are a couple pictures from the weekend. Mommy has a hard time getting good pictures of me because I am always running away! I am great at walking now. Oh, one more thing I went #2 on the potty AGAIN!

2 comments:

Andee said...

We can't WAIT until you come visit next weekend!

Unknown said...

Andrea, Delaney is a DOLL!!! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! I think you need to come back to Chicago and visit:) Hope all is well! xoxo-Traci

Pink/Brown

Pink

I am growing everyday!

  • 19 months: 25lbs 35 inches
  • 1 year: 21lbs not sure how long MeMe took me and mommy needs to find out:)
  • 9 month check up: 18lbs 27 1/2 inches
  • 6 month check up: 16lbs 1oz 26inches
  • 4 month check up: 13lbs 1oz 23 3/4inches
  • 2 month check up: 10lbs 4oz 21 3/4 inches

Delaney

Delaney

About Me

United States
Hi my name is Delaney Jane. I am 1 years old I weighed 6lbs 4oz and was 19 inches long. I was very tiny, but I am growing very fast.