Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July

MeMe and I!
Uncle Damon and I
Me chasing Uncle Damon in my tractor.
Uncle Damon came home for the weekend! It was really fun playing with him! We kept waiting for the sun to come out alllllll weekend. It finally came out on Sunday! Mommy used to trust hour-by-hour, but after Sat. her trust has been broken. Mommy and I took Uncle Damon for a 10 mile run. He thought he could not make it and called for a ride, but after a couple mins. he regained his strength and finished!! Mommy and I were very proud of him! Here are some pictures of the weekend. I got to wear a really cute 4th of July outfit my Mommy bought me at JIM BOREY! That is an inside joke! Mommy really knows how to spell Gymboree!

No comments:

Pink/Brown

Pink

I am growing everyday!

  • 19 months: 25lbs 35 inches
  • 1 year: 21lbs not sure how long MeMe took me and mommy needs to find out:)
  • 9 month check up: 18lbs 27 1/2 inches
  • 6 month check up: 16lbs 1oz 26inches
  • 4 month check up: 13lbs 1oz 23 3/4inches
  • 2 month check up: 10lbs 4oz 21 3/4 inches

Delaney

Delaney

About Me

United States
Hi my name is Delaney Jane. I am 1 years old I weighed 6lbs 4oz and was 19 inches long. I was very tiny, but I am growing very fast.