Sunday, August 23, 2009
So, I am sure you are all wondering what in the world has been going on in my life!!!!! Well, we have been super busy. Since my last post I have flown on a plane to a wedding, went to Okoboji with mommy, daddy and the whole O'Rourke crew and started going to Jennifer's house EVERYDAY! The first couple of days mom dropped me off I was like "Cool" I will play with these kids allll day. But, about the 3rd day in a row I started to get a little sad that my mom just dropped me off everyday all day long! I am starting to get used to it now. I do love it there, but I miss hanging with my mom too;) This coming weekend daddy is going out of town and Mommy and I are going to hand out together. We get to go to a parade and hopefully the swimming pool if it is nice out. Grandma Gigi and Grandpa Pat are going to come visit Friday night. That will be fun. So... here are some pictures to get you all up to speed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pink/Brown
Pink
I am growing everyday!
- 19 months: 25lbs 35 inches
- 1 year: 21lbs not sure how long MeMe took me and mommy needs to find out:)
- 9 month check up: 18lbs 27 1/2 inches
- 6 month check up: 16lbs 1oz 26inches
- 4 month check up: 13lbs 1oz 23 3/4inches
- 2 month check up: 10lbs 4oz 21 3/4 inches
Delaney's Friends
Delaney
About Me
- Delaney Jane Feltz
- United States
- Hi my name is Delaney Jane. I am 1 years old I weighed 6lbs 4oz and was 19 inches long. I was very tiny, but I am growing very fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment