Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Talk Talk Talk

About one year ago today!!!
So... I am getting really smart these days. Mommy says my verbal skills are very advaned. She says I come by it honestly considering the people I am surrounded by. The following list is what I have been saying lately.
Maggie Beauuuuu, Maggie Beauuuu over and over everyday when my Mommy picks me up. Why? I asked Mommy and then naturally Daddy once Mommy said no if I could have some candy and Daddy said no too, so I ask Why? Mommy blew a bubble with her gum the other day and I blurted out "Bubble" not sure where I learned it. Just came out. I can sing the whole first verse to "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Barney. Mommy and Daddy are really nice sometimes and they set it to continuous play:) That way I get to watch it over and over. Nice Mom and Dad! "My tutu" "My Baby" "My Peeeese" that was code for candy until she learned to say candy. I woon apple
I woon duce (I want Juice) Doey (Joey) Meeeda (Mila) Whyan: I sometime call Daddy Whyan. He doesn't like it much and tries to tell me to call him Daddy.

No comments:

Pink/Brown

Pink

I am growing everyday!

  • 19 months: 25lbs 35 inches
  • 1 year: 21lbs not sure how long MeMe took me and mommy needs to find out:)
  • 9 month check up: 18lbs 27 1/2 inches
  • 6 month check up: 16lbs 1oz 26inches
  • 4 month check up: 13lbs 1oz 23 3/4inches
  • 2 month check up: 10lbs 4oz 21 3/4 inches

Delaney

Delaney

About Me

United States
Hi my name is Delaney Jane. I am 1 years old I weighed 6lbs 4oz and was 19 inches long. I was very tiny, but I am growing very fast.