Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Finn's Baptism

Mommy, Kennedy and I took a trip to Storm Lake last weekend to go to Finn's baptism. Finn and his Mommy Holly and Daddy Sean came back to the US all the way from England. Mommy was so happy to see Holly and meet Finn. Finn and Kennedy were born just 6 days apart!! We got to stay at a Hotel with Gigi and Grandpa Pat! It had a big waterslide! I was very brave and went down with Mommy and then again with Grandma Gigi!!
Here is a picture of Mommy, Finn, Holly and Kennedy!

No comments:

Pink/Brown

Pink

I am growing everyday!

  • 19 months: 25lbs 35 inches
  • 1 year: 21lbs not sure how long MeMe took me and mommy needs to find out:)
  • 9 month check up: 18lbs 27 1/2 inches
  • 6 month check up: 16lbs 1oz 26inches
  • 4 month check up: 13lbs 1oz 23 3/4inches
  • 2 month check up: 10lbs 4oz 21 3/4 inches

Delaney

Delaney

About Me

United States
Hi my name is Delaney Jane. I am 1 years old I weighed 6lbs 4oz and was 19 inches long. I was very tiny, but I am growing very fast.