Delaney Jane and Kennedy Claire
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Bye Bye Rat-tail
Grandma Gigi cut Kennedy's rat-tail off. Thank goodness! It was so not cute!! I really wish Kennedy's hair would grow out so she doesn't have a "boy" hairdo. Mommy said it just takes some time!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pink/Brown
Pink
I am growing everyday!
19 months: 25lbs 35 inches
1 year: 21lbs not sure how long MeMe took me and mommy needs to find out:)
9 month check up: 18lbs 27 1/2 inches
6 month check up: 16lbs 1oz 26inches
4 month check up: 13lbs 1oz 23 3/4inches
2 month check up: 10lbs 4oz 21 3/4 inches
Delaney's Friends
Brenna and Mason
Emma
Andee and Emma
Cambree
Jessica and Joey
Ty and Brady
Haley
Kaitlyn
Bradey
Delaney
►
2013
(11)
►
April
(11)
▼
2012
(29)
►
July
(10)
►
April
(4)
▼
March
(15)
Kennedy doesn't like Dogs
Bye Bye Rat-tail
sitting
Kennedy
I like to read to baby Kennedy!
Baby Liam and Kennedy
Mommy and Aunt Mila's Birthdays
NAILS
My Birthday
Birthday Month
Kennedy's first time putting her toes in the sand!
Kennedy loves to ride the horse on MeMe lap...
Kennedy on the plane!
Florida 2012
Christmas 2011
►
2011
(73)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(50)
►
May
(6)
►
2010
(42)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(11)
►
June
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(96)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(87)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(10)
About Me
Delaney Jane Feltz
United States
Hi my name is Delaney Jane. I am 1 years old I weighed 6lbs 4oz and was 19 inches long. I was very tiny, but I am growing very fast.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment