Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Kennedy

Mommy and I took Kennedy to the doctor last Friday for her 6 month check-up, she is really 8 months, but Mommy got a little behind! She had to get 4 shots. She was very brave and only had one little tear. Kennedy weights 18lbs and she is 28 inches long!! Such a big girl! She is rolling all over the place to get her toys, but no crawling yet. Mommy is happy, because she is easier to take care of. She talks and yells a lot. She is a really good baby. Mommy is really lucky to have tow great kids!! Kennedy also started sleeping through the night! FINALLY! She was just like me, it took us both 8 months to sleep through the night!! Here is a cute picture of Kennedy and I. We got our pictures take a couple weeks ago!! More to come!

No comments:

Pink/Brown

Pink

I am growing everyday!

  • 19 months: 25lbs 35 inches
  • 1 year: 21lbs not sure how long MeMe took me and mommy needs to find out:)
  • 9 month check up: 18lbs 27 1/2 inches
  • 6 month check up: 16lbs 1oz 26inches
  • 4 month check up: 13lbs 1oz 23 3/4inches
  • 2 month check up: 10lbs 4oz 21 3/4 inches

Delaney

Delaney

About Me

United States
Hi my name is Delaney Jane. I am 1 years old I weighed 6lbs 4oz and was 19 inches long. I was very tiny, but I am growing very fast.