We had a busy weekend once again. Thursday night mommy and I went to the mustang game and I hung out for a while and then fell asleep for the 2nd half. Sat. mommy and I drove to Des Moines to hang out with Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Mila. We stayed at Judd and Mary's house and went out for dinner with Aunt Vicki, Uncle Brian and mommy's cousins Emily and Callie. Emily had a little baby boy, his name is Colin and he is only 9 weeks old. I tought he was pretty cool. We went to dinner and Colin and I slept in our chairs the whole time just like good little babies. Sunday morning mommy, aunt Mila and Auntie Amber ran in the Des Moines marathan. I hung with Grandma Gigi and Grandpa Pat. We cheered them on at mile 14 and 25. They all did great. Mommy qualified for the Boston Marathon and is hoping to get to go in April.
On Sunday afternoon we went to Great Grandma Nana and Marcel's house to visit. I played with my cousins Madison and Lexi.
That's about all till next time:)
Love,
Delaney
More pictures to come!
3 comments:
Yea! Congrats Andrea!
A marathon?! Wow. You go girl.
Wow....congrats on qualifying for the Boston marathon. We hope you get to go!:0)
Post a Comment