This past weekend was another busy one!
Friday night I stayed home with a babysitter becasue Mommy and Daddy had a surprise party for MeMe and Papa. MeMe and Papa celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary last month. The party went great and MeMe and Papa were really surprised. Papa had to dress in an old tux and MeMe in an old wedding dress. Lots of the guest dressed up too. They wore old bridesmaid dresses and tuxes. Daddy looked really funny. Mommy said everyone had a great time and danced all night long!
Sat. Mommy and I went to Aunt Kristy's baby shower. It was fun, I got to see Jessica and Mommy fed me whipped cream. Mommy forgot her camera, so when she gets some pictures she will post them.
Sat. night we went to MeMe's for dinner Uncle Damon and Nick cooked an Italian feast. Of course I did not get any becasue I still have NO teeth. Can you believe it, I am almost 9 months and still no teeth!
Sunday we went to church and the bagel bin. I was really good at church this week. Then we just got groceries and hun out the rest of the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment