Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Spring Break
My mommy has spring break this week, so we are spending a lot of time together! Here we are eating lunch. I love Mac and Cheese! I can eat an entire easy mac all by myself!!! Mommy tries to get me to my veggies, but I spit them out. Even when she tries to hide them in the Mac and Cheese. I find them, swallow the noodles and spit out the broccoli:)
I know how to say several words, but I will not say many on demand.
My vacabulary consists of...
Mom!
Dadada
UtOOOOOOO
Baby (Kind of)
Bye Bye (Kind of)
I have said Cheerios twice and waffles once. At least some version of the word!
I like to growl like a monster and I say roff roff like a dog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pink/Brown
Pink
I am growing everyday!
- 19 months: 25lbs 35 inches
- 1 year: 21lbs not sure how long MeMe took me and mommy needs to find out:)
- 9 month check up: 18lbs 27 1/2 inches
- 6 month check up: 16lbs 1oz 26inches
- 4 month check up: 13lbs 1oz 23 3/4inches
- 2 month check up: 10lbs 4oz 21 3/4 inches
Delaney's Friends
Delaney
About Me
- Delaney Jane Feltz
- United States
- Hi my name is Delaney Jane. I am 1 years old I weighed 6lbs 4oz and was 19 inches long. I was very tiny, but I am growing very fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment