Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Break

Hunting for Easter Eggs Checking Foxy out
So, I have been pretty sick! I had tonsillites last week and now I have a real nasty chest cold. I stayed home sick yesterday. Grandpa Pat watched in the moring and then Mommy came home from school early. We went to MeMe and Papa's to help Papa celebrate his 50th birthday! I got to play with Madison and the dogs. I was feeling a little better, so I am at Jennifer's house today. I hope I get better soon. I am really sick of having to whine all day long!
I did get to get out some over the weekend when I was feeling better. Mommy and Aunt Kristy took Joey and I on a run and Grandma Gigi and Jessica rode their bikes. We stopped to play at the park! It was really fun. Then we went to lunch and hung out at Uncle Ryan and Aunt Kristy's house for the night. I met this cute little dog named Foxy. I really liked her.
When I woke up Sunday morning the Easter Bunny had came and brought me this farm house with farm animals and a couple cute summer outfits. I also got to go to church and out for breakfast. I hunted for Easter Eggs with Jessica and I am really good at it. I found a ton!!!!!

1 comment:

MooreWorld said...

Oh what a doll!!!! You and Bella need to have a playdate sometime!!

Pink/Brown

Pink

I am growing everyday!

  • 19 months: 25lbs 35 inches
  • 1 year: 21lbs not sure how long MeMe took me and mommy needs to find out:)
  • 9 month check up: 18lbs 27 1/2 inches
  • 6 month check up: 16lbs 1oz 26inches
  • 4 month check up: 13lbs 1oz 23 3/4inches
  • 2 month check up: 10lbs 4oz 21 3/4 inches

Delaney

Delaney

About Me

United States
Hi my name is Delaney Jane. I am 1 years old I weighed 6lbs 4oz and was 19 inches long. I was very tiny, but I am growing very fast.