Monday, September 14, 2009

Britney Spears

Mommy went to the B-Spears concert with some friends Friday night. I stayed home with Daddy. Daddy decided to take me out to a classy dinner at Wendy's. I was enjoying myself until Daddy would not let me hold my drink! Then....I started to scream and everyone in the place was staring at Daddy. I screamed louder..and louder he still would not give me the drink, so I kept screaming. Daddy got embarrassed, so we had to leave before I could finish eating and then Daddy put me in timeout! It must not have scared Daddy too much, because he took me to the doughnut professor the next morning. Things went a lot better:)
Here are some pictures of Mommy and Aunt Mila at the concert. They got AWESOME seats, right next to the stage! Someday Mommy might take me to a B-Spears concert, but not till I am like 18, because it is not for little girls!

No comments:

Pink/Brown

Pink

I am growing everyday!

  • 19 months: 25lbs 35 inches
  • 1 year: 21lbs not sure how long MeMe took me and mommy needs to find out:)
  • 9 month check up: 18lbs 27 1/2 inches
  • 6 month check up: 16lbs 1oz 26inches
  • 4 month check up: 13lbs 1oz 23 3/4inches
  • 2 month check up: 10lbs 4oz 21 3/4 inches

Delaney

Delaney

About Me

United States
Hi my name is Delaney Jane. I am 1 years old I weighed 6lbs 4oz and was 19 inches long. I was very tiny, but I am growing very fast.