Wednesday, September 23, 2009

September

Mommy just wanted to take my picture this morning because I looked so cute in my new track suit. MeMe and Papa got it for me. It is perfect, because it is Blue for MN. It is homecoming week and tonight Mommy is taking me to the pep-rally. There is going to be a carnival and lots of cool kids there. Mommy's dance team will be dancing and Aunt Jenny's cheerleaders will perform too. I always have fun at the pep-rally. I have my dance team shirt on under my tracksuit, so I am all ready to go:) Hopefully I stay clean today! Daddy said I look really FAST in this outfit! Oh, by the way... I was not standing unattended. Daddy moved away just in time for the picture. Mommy would not let him be in it because he was in his PJs.
CHEESING IT UP FOR THE CAMERA DURING THE CAKE-WALK.
DADDY AND I ON THE TRACTOR RIDE!
ME AND MY CORNDOG STICK. WE ATE IN THE LAWN, MOMMY CALLED IT A PICNIC!
Mommy and Daddy took me to the Fall Festival on Sunday. I really wanted to ride the horses, but by the time we made our way to the horses they stopped giving rides:( We did get to go on a tractor ride and I got to eat a corndog and do the cake-walk. Mommy and I played 6 times and never did win a cake. I plan to play the cake-walk at the MN Homecoming carnival tonight! Hopefully I will win a cake:)

No comments:

Pink/Brown

Pink

I am growing everyday!

  • 19 months: 25lbs 35 inches
  • 1 year: 21lbs not sure how long MeMe took me and mommy needs to find out:)
  • 9 month check up: 18lbs 27 1/2 inches
  • 6 month check up: 16lbs 1oz 26inches
  • 4 month check up: 13lbs 1oz 23 3/4inches
  • 2 month check up: 10lbs 4oz 21 3/4 inches

Delaney

Delaney

About Me

United States
Hi my name is Delaney Jane. I am 1 years old I weighed 6lbs 4oz and was 19 inches long. I was very tiny, but I am growing very fast.