Friday, September 18, 2009

Shots

I went to see Dr. Head yesterday. It was all fun and games until the nurses came in! I was having a good old time show Dr. Head my teeth and showing off how I can say "Doctor" Then Dr. Head left and these 2 ladies came in. I laid down on my back Mommy was trying to distract me by singing. Then I felt the first one go right into my chubby little thigh, I gave Mommy a look of despriration and then WAM WAM WAM 4 more!! AHHHHH, I started to cry a little and Mommy sat me up and showed me these really cool bandaids. I forgot all about the shots and told the nurses "tankyou" The nurses told mommy I was the first baby to say thank you for shots! Then Mommy let me have an extra hello kitty bandaid for my arm. All in all it wasn't too bad and now hopefully I am going to stay very healthy!!!

No comments:

Pink/Brown

Pink

I am growing everyday!

  • 19 months: 25lbs 35 inches
  • 1 year: 21lbs not sure how long MeMe took me and mommy needs to find out:)
  • 9 month check up: 18lbs 27 1/2 inches
  • 6 month check up: 16lbs 1oz 26inches
  • 4 month check up: 13lbs 1oz 23 3/4inches
  • 2 month check up: 10lbs 4oz 21 3/4 inches

Delaney

Delaney

About Me

United States
Hi my name is Delaney Jane. I am 1 years old I weighed 6lbs 4oz and was 19 inches long. I was very tiny, but I am growing very fast.