For Easter this year we went to Sioux City and stayed with Grandpa Bud and Grandma Julie. It was a lot of fun. We had an Easter Egg hunt, the Easter Bunny brought me a scooter and some other great gifts and Grandpa Bud made me Waffles!! I then got to wear a beautiful Pink dress and go to church with Grandma Peggy!!
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Easter 2011
For Easter this year we went to Sioux City and stayed with Grandpa Bud and Grandma Julie. It was a lot of fun. We had an Easter Egg hunt, the Easter Bunny brought me a scooter and some other great gifts and Grandpa Bud made me Waffles!! I then got to wear a beautiful Pink dress and go to church with Grandma Peggy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pink/Brown
Pink
I am growing everyday!
- 19 months: 25lbs 35 inches
- 1 year: 21lbs not sure how long MeMe took me and mommy needs to find out:)
- 9 month check up: 18lbs 27 1/2 inches
- 6 month check up: 16lbs 1oz 26inches
- 4 month check up: 13lbs 1oz 23 3/4inches
- 2 month check up: 10lbs 4oz 21 3/4 inches
Delaney's Friends
Delaney
-
▼
2011
(73)
-
▼
October
(50)
- Art Work
- Mommy's first day back to work
- Wedding Dress Shopping
- Bath Time with Sissy!!
- Kenney's sleeping position
- Mowing with Daddy!
- Kenndey walking!
- Pig tails!
- The Park
- Trip to Storm Lake and Fort Dodge
- Kennedy and Mommy on a run!
- Kennedy and I tonight!
- Today Oct 6
- kennedy can stand! Oct 5 2011
- Ava's 1st birthday!!
- Zoo September 2011
- Lexi Weekend
- Millard Days Parade Aug 2011
- 1st Husker Game
- Back to FD to show off Kennedy!
- Swim Party at Lexi's house
- August 2011
- Kennedy Spits up!
- Kennedy and I just hanging out!
- Kennedy's hair
- Lesli and Prasad got to meet Kennedy
- Kennedy and Bryce
- Leaving the Hospital
- Our first Family picture
- Big Sister
- Kennedy is HERE!
- Mommy's favorite Picture
- Jenny and Brandon get married!!
- Mommy's Belly!
- MN Dance Camp
- 4th of July!
- Driving the Boat
- MeMe and Papa's Lake
- Kitty Lee Dance Camp June 2011
- Fireworks!
- Aunt Julie
- My first Dance Recital! June 2011
- Walmart jump house
- Summer is here!
- MeMe and Papa are moving to the Lake
- Writing my name
- My Mommy is having a BABY!!
- Tonsils outta here!!
- Baby Bryce is Born
- Easter 2011
-
▼
October
(50)
About Me
- Delaney Jane Feltz
- United States
- Hi my name is Delaney Jane. I am 1 years old I weighed 6lbs 4oz and was 19 inches long. I was very tiny, but I am growing very fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment