Thursday, October 6, 2011

MeMe and Papa are moving to the Lake

Meme and Papa bought a new house and it is getting all fixed up! The coolest part is it on the lake annnnndddd Papa bought 2 boats and some TUBES!! YEAH that is right we get to go to the lake every weekend for the rest of our lives!! WHOOT WHOOT! Mommy tells me I am so so lucky, because growing up around a lake is really fun! So, we celebrated our last Memorial Day at Meme and Papa's old house with the pool. This pic actually was not from that weekend, but Mommy thought it was worth posting, so here ya go!

No comments:

Pink/Brown

Pink

I am growing everyday!

  • 19 months: 25lbs 35 inches
  • 1 year: 21lbs not sure how long MeMe took me and mommy needs to find out:)
  • 9 month check up: 18lbs 27 1/2 inches
  • 6 month check up: 16lbs 1oz 26inches
  • 4 month check up: 13lbs 1oz 23 3/4inches
  • 2 month check up: 10lbs 4oz 21 3/4 inches

Delaney

Delaney

About Me

United States
Hi my name is Delaney Jane. I am 1 years old I weighed 6lbs 4oz and was 19 inches long. I was very tiny, but I am growing very fast.