
My Mommy was pregnant for a very long time. She first found out she was pregnant in July of 2010, but that baby just couldn't grow, so then she got a new baby in her tummy in November! The baby was due in Aug. I was so excited about being a big sister. I didn't really get it for the longest time because I could tell there was really a baby growing, but then Mommy's tummy started getting bigger and bigger. I got to go to the doc with her and see the baby on a tv. it was so cool. But we didn't get to find out what kind of baby it was going to be. Mommy and Daddy wanted it to be a surprise just like they did with me. I said most of the time I wanted it to be a sister. I thought having a sister just like my Mommy would be cool. Then someday we could hang out together and go shopping and talk about dance:) Here is a pic of my baby in my Mommy's tummy and me at Dr. Fleming's office!
No comments:
Post a Comment